Software / Graphics & Design →Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2018.1.1
OS: Windows 64bit | Language: English, Russian | Size: 5.4 GB
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of AutoCAD Map 3D 2018. The 2018 release of AutoCAD Map 3D contains customer-focused enhancements across the product.
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D software provides access to GIS and mapping data to support planning, design, and data management. Intelligent models and CAD tools help you to apply regional and discipline-specific standards. Integration of GIS data with your organization helps to improve quality, productivity, and asset management.
The 2018 release of AutoCAD Map 3D contains customer-focused enhancements across the product, including the following specifics.
- High Resolution (4K) Monitor Support
AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 has been enhanced to adapt to the higher display resolutions and pixel densities in Windows. Most user dialogs, palettes and toolbars should be displayed nicely on monitors of 4K and higher.
- Fourth Generation MrSID Image Support
AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 now supports the fourth generation MrSID files. You can add such files through FDO Raster provider, MAPIINSERT or ATTACH.
- PostGIS 2.2 Support
The highest version of PostGIS that AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 can support is now 2.2. Map 3D 2018 can work very well with GIS data that is stored in PostGIS 2.2 installed on PostgreSQL 9.5.
- WFS 2.0 Support
AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 supports WFS 2.0 protocol. A new option '2.0.0' is added to the version drop-down in the FDO WFS Connection dialog.
- Ambercore Point Cloud Removal
AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 has completely removed all features related to Ambercore point cloud. Users can no longer directly add LAS, and XYZ point cloud raw data to Map 3D. All the related entrances, including commands like MAPPOINTCLOUDMANAGER have been removed. Users with point cloud raw data in LAS and XYZ format should follow the new procedure: To Bring in Point Cloud Data.
Extend the support of FDO ArcGIS Provider to versions 10.3.1 and 10.4.
New Feature and Feature Enhancement Summary (version 2018.1.1 Build O.154.0.0):
- Xref Layer Property Enhancements
To provide more flexibility for controlling xref overrides, the Layer Settings dialog box, which is accessed from the Layer Properties Manager, includes new controls for managing Xref layer properties. When the option to retain overrides to xref layer properties is turned on with the VISRETAIN system variable, you can now specify which xref layer properties that you want to reload. The various layer property options are stored in the registry as specified by the new VISRETAINMODE system variable. The Layer Properties Manager also includes a new status icon to indicate when a layer associated with an xref includes overrides.
Primary commands and system variables: LAYER, VISRETAIN, VISRETAINMODE, XREFOVERRIDE
- Views and Viewports
You can now easily create, retrieve, and place model views together with automatically sized and scaled layout viewports onto the current layout. When selected, layout viewport objects display two additional grips, one for moving the viewport, and the other for setting the display scale from a list of commonly used scales.
Primary commands and system variables: MVIEW, NEWVIEW
- High resolution (4K) monitor support
Support for high resolution monitors continues to be improved in the Update. More than 200 dialog boxes and other User Interface elements have been updated to ensure a quality viewing experience on high-resolution (4K) displays.
For the best results, use the Windows 10 operating system and a compatible video card
- 3D Graphics Performance
The 3D graphics performance for the Wireframe, Realistic, and Shaded visual styles continues to increase depending on the content of the DWG files tested. For example, the median value for the frames-per-second performance in the six large benchmark models used increased by 37% in the Update as compared to AutoCAD 2018.
Primary commands and system variables: 3DORBIT, ZOOM, PAN, VSCURRENT
Problems Reported Through the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, we were able to identify and fix several defects with the following results:
- Occasional crashes when opening the block editor no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when selecting or creating a non-associative hatch no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when clicking the Insert View button on the ribbon in some drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when modifying certain dimension styles no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when editing the grip of a spotlight in some drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when opening DXF files containing Xrefs no longer occur.
General Update Content
Several additional defects have been fixed with the following results:
- The attribute position of a block remains the same after editing the block.
- PDF files Descriptionted from certain drawings now display correctly in Adobe Reader.
- Hatch patterns in PDF files are consistent with lineweight.
- Raster images are Descriptionted correctly when ShadeDescription is set to the Rendered option.
- The AEC property-set data in DWG files can be successfully exported to 3D DWF files.
- Certain Pro/E files can now be successfully imported into AutoCAD.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Version: 2018 Build O015AK (2018.1.1 Build O.154.0.0)
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture.2018.1
- Autodesk Autocad Civil 3D v2018.0.2 (x64)
- Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2018
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 (x64) ISO
- Autodesk Autocad Raster Design 2018