Software / For MacOSX →ScreenFlow 6.2 Multilangual Mac OS X
ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
Highest Quality Recording
ScreenFlow has the best screen capture available – even on Retina Displays.
New! Partial Screen Capture
Record any part of your screen or any open window by itself.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
ScreenFlow’s intuitive interface allows even those with no video editing experience to start creating epic content in minutes. Just record, edit and share.
Powerful Editing Tools
Add professional touches to your videos with built in transitions, annotations, text, audio & video filters, New! multi-channel audio mixing, chroma key, screen recording highlights, callouts (mouse, window, freehand) and much, much more.
Professional Animations & Motions Graphics
Animate graphics, titles and logos with powerful new effects like Spring, Growity and Pulse.
Better tools for Software Tutorials
Use effects to help direct attention to your onscreen demo or tutorial. Add mouse click effects, adjust the mouse pointer size, and display any keys pressed during your screen recordings.
Streamlined Media Management
With dynamic update of imported media, direct access to your iTunes and iPhoto libraries, as well as easy ways to organize your media such as nested clips, multi-track editing, markers, and color labels on clips, editing in ScreenFlow is easy and fun.
Closed Caption Support
Add closed captions to all your movies. Use ScreenFlow’s caption editor tool to add, edit and publish ADA Compliant soft subtitles as caption tracks to your MPEG-4 movies (suitable for playback with an iPhone & iPad) and YouTube videos. Caption tracks can be created in multiple languages and can also be exported separately as an SRT file. Also import SRT files for use in the caption editor.
More Publishing Options
Export your screencast directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook or New! Telestream Cloud from within ScreenFlow. When you are done editing your screencast, simply select "Publish To.." from the menu and choose your destination. ScreenFlow will publish directly to your destination and save a local copy on your computer.
New! Animated GIF Export
Create animated GIFs right from the timeline. It's easy to export great looking short animations for the Web, memes, tutorials or social sharing.
ProRes, MP4 Encoding & More
ScreenFlow comes with a number of preset export settings for optimal quality (such as Web, iPhone and iPad). Now you can export the quality and settings you need. New! ProRes 422 and 422LT added.
New! Telestream Cloud Publishing
Publish and encode directly to Telestream Cloud for even more encoding formats like HLS, MPEG-DASH, WMV and more!
● Lower default GIF export preset Framerate from 30FPS to 15FPS
● Text cursor flashing when recorded by ScreenFlow on macOS Sierra
● Audio cuts out while editing
● Audio drops during playback while waveforms are still drawing
Minor Changes & Bug Fixes:
● Fixed Audio Meter stops responding after switching between the secondary
and main recording window
● Fixed Sometimes ScreenFlow 6 would crash when opening ScreenFlow 5
● Fixed Improved messaging when customer is activating a refunded license
● Fixed Partial screen recording does not remember last position in a new
● Fixed Code sign release disk image
● Fixed Screenflow crash when accidentally setting text field margin to "0"
● Fixed Shadow applied to Gif with Transparency remains static after 1st frame
● Fixed Import Gif's at correct duration
● Fixed Internal Recording Error Partial Screen Capture
● Fixed ChromaKey applied to GIF prevents playback
● Fixed Resetting Text Box to Default also resets the Text Box contents
● Fixed Background canvas color not exported for ProRes 422, 422HQ and
● Fixed Shortcut keys to mark in/out points no longer work
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page - http://www.telestream.net
- BB FlashBack Pro.188.8.131.5272
- ScreenFlow 6.1 Multilangual MacOSX
- BB FlashBack Pro.184.108.40.20624 Portable
- BB FlashBack Pro.220.127.116.1118
- BB FlashBack Pro.18.104.22.16818