E-Books / Video Training →Recycle Your Art: Creating New Digital Paintings in Photoshop
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 37M | 687 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Instead of starting from scratch, jump right in to the fun of mixed media digital painting by working directly on top of a finished piece. This mixed media approach will free you up creatively and have you feeling inspired. Since you already have a finished drawing, you will be able to fully explore different creative outcomes. And with Photoshop, this is made easy.
We'll explore how experimenting with new textures, colors, values, proportions and story telling can give you a completely new piece! All you need to get started is an old drawing, Photoshop, and a drawing tablet.
So grab that piece you have lying around that's been gathering dust and let's start recycling!
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- 5 Mixed Photoshop Brushes for Painting Purposes
- Learn the Secret of Digital Dog Paintings Using MS Paint.
- The Magic of Digital Brushes How to Simulate Traditional Painting.with Photoshop
- Lynda - Pastel Drawing with Photoshop (updated Jul 07, 2016)
- Dragonborn Flame - Digital Painting in Photoshop