E-Books / Magazine →Ubiquitous Computing and Ambient Intelligence: 10th International Conference, Part II
English | 2016 | ISBN: 3319487981 | 561 Pages | PDF | 62.9 MB
Ubiquitous Computing and Ambient Intelligence: 10th International Conference, Part II
This LNCS double volume LNCS 10069-10070 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Ambient Intelligence, UCAmI 2016, which includes the International Work Conference on Ambient Assisted Living (IWAAL), and the International Conference on Am-bient Intelligence for Health (AmIHEALTH), held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, in November/December 2016.
The 69 full papers presented together with 40 short papers and 5 doctoral consortium papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 145 submissions.
UCAmI 2016 is focused on research topics related to ambient assisted living, internet of things, smart cities, ambient intelligence for health, human-computer interaction, ad-hoc and sensor networks, and security.
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- Ubiquitous Computing and Ambient Intelligence: 10th International Conference, Part I
- Fast Software Encryption: 23rd International Conference
- Learning and Intelligent Optimization: 10th International Conference
- Distributed Computing and Internet Technology: 13th International Conference, ICDCIT 2017
- Soft Computing in Data Science: First International Conference, SCDS 2015